http://www.ohnemusonline.com/ will never share customer information with the third party.All order data is securely processed to complete the order and confidentiality is guaranteed.http://www.ohnemusonline.com/ does not have access to any customer payment information.All payment information is securely processed by our Payment Processor and they are prohibited in using your information in any other way but to only charge you for the order.
Respect personal privacy of the members is a basic policy of the mall website.Your personal information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.Therefore,website will certainly not public,edit or reveal members' registration information and the non-public content stored in the mall website without lawful authority,unless there are legal licensing requirements or it is necessary that our mall website disclose such information on the basis of integrity in the following four conditions:
1.To comply with the law,to comply with the legal service program in our mall website.
2.Maintain trademarks ownership of the mall website.
3.Safeguard privacy safety of members individuals and public in case of emergency.
4.Consistent with other related requirements.
We will only collect information about you if you willingly provide it. Please ensure you update your personal details if any of your details change. In order to do any of the following, you will need to provide us with certain details:
- Place an order;
- Sign up for emails;
- Enter prize draws/competitions;
- Take part in a survey (in this instance your details will be passed to a third party for research purposes); or
- Give us feedback
The details you provide may include your name, email address, product selections, delivery address, telephone number, credit or debit card number, the card's expiry date and billing address. We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary and consistent with the purpose for which you have given it to us.
When you use this website, we may collect, store and use the following kinds of data:
- Information about your PC and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of pages viewed to administer the website and improve the website and our services to you.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and House of Fraser on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services. We will use this information to fulfill any order and to communicate with you when necessary. If you provide us with your debit or credit card details, we will record them so that you can save time and use them when you next order with us.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and allowing us to send you email notifications and/or promotional information.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of signing up for our email newsletters.
Personal data submitted to us will be used for the purposes specified in this section or as found elsewhere in the relevant parts of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website.
- Improve your browsing experience by developing and improving the design and layout of the website, through monitoring your usage.
- Process your orders
- Provide you with information such as news regarding the website, new services and special offers or promotions that may be of interest to you via email, post or by mobile phone (also see 'keeping in touch with you' below).